14 January 2011

My Repetance for the 45K challenge




So Nic's made his decision for me, and in doing so came up with a great idea. So how did he choose, did he prefer to punish me with my biggest disappointment of 2010, or resign me to staring at misproportioned women with their own, entirely unique, physics. Well read on...


Have you been to my friend's Nic blog? It's very good, and he has a friend to write more articles for him. And he wears a Fez, how cool is that? But anyway Nic has passed his judgment in a blog post HERE and decreed that I should complete FINAL FANTASY XIII.

This will be an arduous task that I will complete over the next couple of weeks. Nic also brings up a good point about giving each other challenges and tasks to complete and I think I might post one for Nic when I'm done with FFXIII

2 comments:

  1. Fezzes are cool now.

    Also, repeNt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah. Best of luck, Marty. XD

    ReplyDelete